How to deposit into my trading account
Depositing is quick and easy. There are various payment methods at your disposal.You may choose whichever method you prefer and follow the instructions below:
• Login to the trading platform
• Click on "Deposit"
• Select the currency which you would like to deposit by clicking the down arrow on the top of your screen
• Enter the amount which you would like to deposit
• Click on "Make a deposit"
• Afterwards you will be redirected to our official payment processor solution and you need to follow the steps provided there.
Which credit card types are accepted
We accept two credit card types:
What are SWIFT and IBAN
IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number, which you can use when making or receiving international payments.
Your IBAN doesn’t replace your sort code & account number ─ it’s an additional number with extra information to help overseas banks identify your account for payments.
A SWIFT code (or SWIFTBIC, as it’s sometimes known) is a code that helps overseas banks identify which bank to send money to.
If you want to make a SEPA Credit Transfer, you'll need an IBAN.Some countries also require you to provide an IBAN with your payment instruction.